St. Paul's Upcoming Events
St. Paul’s Worship Services
Please note that outdoor services will be cancelled in the event of rain.
As the state of Illinois moved to Phase 4 at the end of June, St. Paul’s began public worship again. Starting the weekend of August 8th and 9th, worship services will be held both outdoors on the south lawn in front of the parking lot and indoors in our sanctuary. Services will be outdoors for our Saturday 5:00 p.m. service and indoors for our Sunday at 9:00 a.m. service. Following the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control, Illinois Department of Health and Church Mutual Insurance, this is how worship will be for now:
· Limit of 50 people at any one worship service. You will need to make an RSVP request to reserve a space at worship by calling the Church office at 815-672-2435 by 12:00 noon on the Thursday prior to the weekend services.
· For our outdoor services you can bring your own lawn chair and sit in the lawn (ushers will direct you so that individuals and family units keep a 6-foot distance between each other.)
· You can remain in your vehicle for the service. (Ushers will direct you to your parking place.)
· You should wear a mask to whichever service you plan to attend.
· Communion will be offered on the second (August 8th & 9th) and fourth (August 22nd & 23rd) weekends of the month.
· Volunteers will be needed at each service to usher, act as worship assistant/reader and do some cleaning and disinfecting after each service. There will be training. Let us know if you can help out.
Please fill out St. Paul's service survey found here on our website
or you can also find it on St. Paul's Facebook page.
For additional St. Paul's information regarding the to Covid-19 Corona virus, please see the Covid-19 News page of our Website.
Please note that unless indicated (as in the above statement) that St. Paul's weekend worship services are Saturday evenings at 5:00 p.m.,
Sunday mornings at 900 a.m.